The image gallery, or image slider as it's known in the business, is generally one of the first things your customers will see when navigating to your site. So it's pretty important to get it right. Remember, once you make any changes here, they will appear immediately on your live site.
How to change the images
1. Login to your admin area.
2. Under 'Content' go to 'Galleries'
3. On the galleries page, select 'Items' on the right for your chosen gallery. Most sites will only have one of these, if you do have more, lucky you (the same rules apply). You can select the 'Items' link on the line called 'Home Page'.
4. On the Gallery Item page you will see a list of the images that are currently cycling through on your site.
5. From here you can add, edit and delete images, or change the sort order via the following buttons:
To Change the Sort Order
- To change the sort order, you can click and drag anywhere on the line of the image you want to move around:
- Once you've changed your sort order, don't forget to hit the 'Save Sort Order' button.
To Delete an Image
- Select 'Delete' on the right-hand side of the image you want to delete. A confirmation page will display to ensure it wasn't an accident, confirm by selecting 'Delete Gallery Item':
To Add an Image
- Select 'Add New Gallery Item' at the bottom of the page.
- You are taken to the 'Adding Gallery Item' Page.
- Fill in the details as per the below screenshot.
- Captions can also be added here if needed, HTML text is supported.
To Edit an Image
- If you select 'Edit', you will be taken to the same page as if you were to add an item. Follow the rules above and save the page.