Web Ninja Customer Import
This guide will take you through the customer import and the rules associated with this process.
The process goes in this order:
1. Set the web flag in your accounting software. Your Web Ninja contact will confirm the field and set it in the admin area's sync settings.
2. Make sure the customer has an email address set in the standard field. The email address is used as the username for your customer to log in. Your Web Ninja contact will confirm the correct email address field.
3. Set the 'Send Emails' to Yes, in the Web Ninja admin area. This will send the customer the welcome email on the next sync between your accounting software and the website. You can set the Send Emails to 'Yes' here: https://yourdomainname/admin/accountrightlive#tab_customers
Important things to know:
1. We only import the account once from your accounting software.
2. We can only create one account in the Web Ninja admin area per account in your accounting software. Additional accounts can be added using the Add Customer feature.
3. The Web Ninja system will check the account number and the email address during the import process. If either already exists in the customer list in the admin area, the account will not be created.
4. We only send out the welcome email when we initially import the account. This means that any existing accounts in the customer list cannot be sent the welcome email again. This is most likely because they were created during the testing process with the 'Send Email' set to No.
To send the welcome email out to these accounts, they must be re-imported. To do this, first, delete the account in the admin, then follow steps 1 to 4 to run the process again correctly. Note that items 1 and 2 are already done for all of these accounts.